In accordance with the federal law and its implementing regulations, we are giving you this notice to tell you how we may collect and use the non-public personal information described below about you or your account ("Private Information"). This privacy notice applies to Dealer's potential, current and former customers. Our intent is to provide you with information about our privacy policies and practices. This is not a contract.
A. How and what information we collect: We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you over the phone, on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balance and payment history, and information that we obtain to verify your employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, suchas your credit history and creditworthiness,
B. How we disclose private information: we may disclose some or all of the private information we collect as described as above to the following third parties:
- To Financial Service Providers: We may disclose some or all of your Private Information to financial service Providers, such as banks, finance companies and insurance agents. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.
- To Non-Financial Companies: We may disclose some or all of your Private Information to non-financial companies, such as retailers, warranty or service contract providers, direct marketers and publishers. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.
- Between Dealer and Affiliate(s): This paragraph applies of the box for Affiliate(s) is checked at the topic on this Notice. In general, there are two catagories of Private Information. One is information about your history of dealing with us, such as identification information, account history and balances, insurance coverage and payment history("Transaction History"). The other is information reserved from other sources, including information typically found in a credit report (Third Party Data). We and our Affiliate(s) may share Third Party Data and transaction history with each other. We do this to provide you with the products and services we offer. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.
If you do not want us to share Third Party Data with each other, please see the section entitled "Your Right To Tell Us Not To Disclose Your Private Information To Certain Third Parties" below and follow the instructions on how to tell us not to do so. Note that regardless of your request, we and our Affiliate(s) are permitted by law to share Transaction History with each other. In addition, your request to not share Third Party Data with our Affiliate(s) does not prohibit us, from contacting you about additional products or services.
4. To Market Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners: We may disclose some or all of your Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, such as to offer you a financial product. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.